Thursday, August 27, 2009

Inspirations .. and Motives..













Zoltan, Parag of Mumbai participated in the Mr.Gay International Contest early this year. His Participating highlighted the coming-of-age of the Indian Samesexuality.

Personally, I don't that the SameSex group is approriately represented with an man prouncing around in a tea-towel, but I must admit that the man has balls to do what he did.
What is the Indian SameSexuality today? ? Did I just invent a new term ?? 'SameSexuality' Has a decent ring to it ,doesn't it ?? ..Anyway, Whilst I browsed the photes of our man and the contest I came up with what I thought was a near perfect reflection of what the indian man-lover is today .. here they are...
The Indian SexSexual Man is a cool guy , suave, and knows his stuff. He is innocence and ready to explore (and to please, I may add.
He Enjoys the company of others , at the sametime he KNOWS how to make his presence felt.

Indian SameSexuality is raw, horny, extremely sentimental and will get into you without you even knowing it..

Yes, the Indian SS-ual Man is here.. and the World will Know it , sooner or later !!

This is Mango Masala's Salute to Mr.Zoltan.. The first True SameSexual Indian !!

No comments:

Post a Comment