Thursday, September 24, 2009

1 . THE COWBOY - Tries toooo Hard

MANGO would like to share this interesting quest into the types of gay guys there are.. FYI, its research for a novel I'm working on .. As I browsed through the WWW to shape my characters, I was confronted by these 'classifications' made of the different type of gay guys based on their looks..

Although the US-version as an nasty as usual. I decided to add my own bit of indianization to mellow it down a bit.

NOTE : pictures are merely a representation, and may not ( or may (wink) ) suggest the celeb's sexuality..

Observations : Do join me is perusing through what these body types are trying to convey or look for.. It might just make interesting reading.. or better yet, you might just find what YOU are looking for !! Enjoy ..

ONE :

COWBOYS







Probably our first every fantasy.. A suave 'hero' on horse back.. Jeans, stubble, Cigarette, and shiny leather pants.. The likes of Dharmendra, Sunil Shetty, Anil Kapoor, Akki ( pre wax days).. walking in and sweeping you off your feet.. or better yet.. taking your captive and fking your brains out !! .. Well, not harm dreaming right .. MANGO loves these guys, but seriously, I do feel that they try too heard to grab attention.. So the next time you see a guy sporting the ' cowboy hat.. you know what type (of them )you are looking at..

Dare I introduce, India's latest Cowboy ...


No comments:

Post a Comment