Saturday, September 26, 2009

TYPE III - Naturally thin


















































Naturally this is simply FLAT all over..
and Smooooooooooth..

Me, being a waist guy, myself, love a guy with a waist to hold on to.. Just imagine sliding your hands around that smooth as butter skin..

On the other hand, I guess its a ready pick for bi's looking for that physically-feminine sexuality in their toy boys.. I would require you guess comment on this observation.

These are the guys that look cool in anything.. Particularly those loose jeans that is so far down their but crack you wonder why they bothered wearing it in the first place.. I always wondered how it stayed up there till I got my revolution with a date some time back.. You may have heard the saying .. slim guys have long.... well... You get by drift (wink)

Mango would predict theses guys to be too easy going.. it would probably stems from their lack of struggle towards anything, whether it may be diet, weight issues, clothes.. or even men

No comments:

Post a Comment